
FOR TODAY January 5th 2009
Outside My Window...children in my neighborhood are walking to school. Christmas Vacation is over.
I am thinking...about how to make this application work
I am thankful for...two extra days with my girls before they go back to school.
From the kitchen...Olivia is begging for hot Chocolate to drink;Anna Grace is eating...you guessed...Popcorn!
I am wearing...my old black monogrammed "R" t-shirt that I found in the bottom of my dresser drawer.
I am creating...Multi-blogs
I am going...nowhere today
I am reading..."Jessie" by Lori
I am hoping...to get the house cleaned and laundry folded today
I am hearing...the dryer with a lavender scented dryer sheet tossed in is drying our clothes. Thank the Lord for a working dryer!
Around the house...things are a little Topsy-Turvy, I must turn everyone back on their feet!
One of my favorite things...this laptop computer
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:Getting Anna Grace's hair trimmed before Wednesday;Kevin wants to get our family picture made since we didn't get it done before Christmas...Surprise, Surprise!
,
3 comments:
Hey, where in the world did you hear of the fly lady. I just found her recently, too. I don't quite know what to think=) Tell me how you found her and what you do with all that info=)
A Fly Lady Testimonial! I have been trying to "fly" now for about 5 years. I only wish I could have had fly lady to have helped me out when my girls were young at home. I have learned a lot from flylady! They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks, but I think fly lady did teach this old one a thing or two! I would reccomend it (most of it anyway) to anyone who is having a hard time keeping house and housework organized.
When I had my home I loved the fly lady as well. I like having a system and things done in order and with that I could do that. :)
Post a Comment